Beside using for his own car, he changes oil for his passenger cars as well (tourism service)
And highly appreciate ENEOS SM/CF 15W-40; ENEOS CI-4/DH-1 15W-40
- Why did you start using ENEOS oil?
- A garage introduced me this oil. I knew that ENEOS is a Japanese brand, so I thought it would be a good match with my own car which is Japanese as well.
- How long have you been using ENEOS oil? How did you feel any change of your car?
- I am using it for roughly 3 years.
I feel that ENEOS SM/CF 15W-40 is a good oil.
After running roughly 6,000 to 7,000 km, I still find that the engine still runs smoothly.
While I was using other lubricant, after 5,000 km, the engine was not running smoothly anymore and was making strange noise.
- Are you satisfied with the performance of ENEOS oil?
- Yes, totally satisfied
- Anything to expect from ENEOS in the near future?
- Expect better quality & better price (if possible)