Product he uses: Premium Ultra 5W30 and SUSTINA 5W30
- Why did you start using ENEOS oil?
- First I met with ENEOS brand on motorway's billboards many years ago. Later my mechanic offered me as a premium brand. ENEOS had some price advantage compare to other premium brands so I agreed, although I had a German car.
- How long have you been using ENEOS oil? How did you feel any change of your car?
- Actually I wanted to have the best possible option of ENEOS to my AUDI and I have been using ENEOS Premium Ultra 5W30 since five years already and I am very pleased with this product. I always used premium oil brands in my cars and what I feel is that "my car is not getting older", I mean after 250,000 km my car is the same powerful before. Not to speak about the fact that the oil consumption is still negligible, there is no need to refill the lubricant between two oil drains, first case in my life with a diesel car of this age and mileage.
- Are you satisfied with the performance of ENEOS oil?
- I looked up some forums in the internet about ENEOS oil. There are quite a few users especially Japanese car owners who use ENEOS oil in their cars for already more than 500,000km without any engine or turbo failure. I guess this is the perfect performance, this is exactly what I need!
- Anything to expect from ENEOS in the near future?
- I hope ENEOS will further improve the SUSTINA lineup! My wife has a TOYOTA, we use SUSTINA in that car. I would really love to use SUSTINA technology in my AUDI. Unfortunately there is no SUSTINA product available with the requested OEM approvals for my car, but in the future I expect SUSTINA versions for all new ENEOS engine oil range.
Other User's voice