He uses ENEOS for both his racing car and personal car. He is a loyal ENEOS user since 2008.
- How long have you been using ENEOS oil?
- I had always used ENEOS since 2008 in everything from daily driving to a race. I started using ENEOS SUSTINA when I found out about it in 2015.
- How did you feel any change of your car?
- I have noticed ENEOS SUSTINA tends to work better in the Midwest in USA because of the low temperatures. 0W-50 is great with cold starts and perfect when the car runs hot. It also runs clean. After taking it out the oil, it looks clean. It is top rated and does the job very well.
Even after driving 30,000 miles per year, ENEOS oil is still running very clean.
Also, the lower weight (0W-50 viscosity) works great with smaller cars.
- What cars do you run?
- Racing : a Civic Si purchased in 2000.
Personal : '98 Honda Civic hatchback, an original outlaw/sports compact car from '06 – '12.
- Are you satisfied with the performance of ENEOS oil?
- Of course YES!
Other User's voice